UPAYA MENINGKATKAN KEMAMPUAN GURU DALAM MENERAPKAN PENDEKATAN PEMBELAJARAN TEMATIK MELALUI SUPERVISI AKADEMIK SDN 18 KAMPUNG PANSUR (SEKOLAH BINAAN)

Syafruddin Syafruddin

Sari


ABSTRACT

The problems that occurred at SDN 18 Kampung Pansur were from 3 teachers who taught in grades 1,2 and 3, only about 35% were of good quality in applying thematic learning approaches, the rest were 65% who taught grades 1,2 and 3 including in qualifications the value is lacking in applying thematic learning approaches. For this reason, with school action research through academic supervision, there can be at least some solutions / efforts to improve the ability of teachers to implement thematic learning approaches at SDN 18 in Kampung Pansur. With research procedures (PTS), namely through planning, action, observation and reflection in cycle 1, there is a significant increase in the cycle 2 action. Based on the results of the implementation of the study shows that the implementation of the first cycle obtains a change in the increase in significant results in the second cycle. of the 3 teachers in grades 1,2, and 3 who previously qualified for less in applying the thematic learning approach, now 29% have qualified enough and 30% have good grades. This means that through this study there is an increase of around 30% overall .


Kata Kunci


Keywords: Learning Thematic Approach

Teks Lengkap:

PDF (INDONESIA)

Referensi


Joni,TR ( 1992/1993). Strategi Belajar Mengajar. Bandung: Pustaka Martina.

Killen ,R (1998). Effective Teaching Strategis. Australia Social Sience Press.

Anita W.Sri (2007). Strategi Pembelajaran di SD. Jakarta: Universitas Terbuka.

Soetopo, Hendiyat dan Soemanto, Wasty (1980). Kepemimpinan dan Supervisi Pendidikan . Jakarta : Bina Aksara

Rivai. M. Moh. ( 1982 ). Administrasi dan Supervisi Pendidikan. Jemmas : Bandung




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.34125/mp.v4i1.386

Refbacks

  • Saat ini tidak ada refbacks.


Copyright ©2016 Lembaga Penelitian dan Pengabdian Masyarakat, STKIP Pesisir Selatan


Creative Commons License
Jurnal Menajemen Pendidikan is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. All rights reserved. e-ISSN 2548-4834 | p-ISSN 2548-4826