PENGARUH PROFESIONALISME TERHADAP KINERJA GURU SMP NEGERI 6 PERCUT SEI TUAN

Mida Aprilina Tarigan

Abstract


Teacher performance is a very influential factor in the development of students' abilities. Good teacher performance will give good results to students. Professionalism is one factor that influences teacher performance. The purpose of this study was to determine and analyze the effect of professionalism on teacher performance in SMP Negeri 6 Percut Sei Tuan. This type of research is descriptive quantitative and its nature is explanatory. The population in this study was 37 respondents. In this study the entire population was sampled, amounting to 37 respondents. Data analysis technique is a simple linear regression using the SPSS program. The results of this study indicate that professionalism has a positive and significant effect on teacher performance in SMP Negeri 6 Percut Sei Tuan. The coefficient of determination (R-Square) is 0.360 or 36%. This shows that Teacher Performance (Y) can be explained by Professionalism (X) by 36% while the remaining 64% is explained by other variables not examined in this study.


Keywords


Professionalism and Teacher Performance

Full Text:

PDF

References


Arikunto, Suharsimi. 2006. Prosedur Penelitian; Suatu Pendekatan Praktek, Edisi Revisi V. Rineke Cipta. Jakarta

Darmansyah. 2008. Kontribusi Profesionalisme Guru dan Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah Terhadap Kinerja Guru SMP Negeri Kabupaten Brebes. Tesis. Program Pasca Sarjana Universitas Negeri Semarang.

Dewi, Tiara Anggia. 2015. Pengaruh Profesionalisme Guru dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru Ekonomi SMA Se-Kota Malang. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi UM Metro. 3 (1): 24-35

Kemendikbud. 2012. Pedoman Pelaksanaan Kinerja Guru. Jakarta. Badan Pengembangan Sumber Daya Manusia Pendidikan Dan Kebudayaan Dan Penjaminan Mutu Pendidikan Pusat Pengembangan Profesi Pendidik

Mangkunegara, A A Anwar Prabu. 2013. Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia Perusahaan. Cetakan Keenam. Remaja Rosdakarya. Bandung

Mondy, R.Wayne, 2008, Manajemen Sumber Daya Manusia, Edisi Kesepuluh. Penerbit Erlangga. Jakarta

Sugiyono. 2015. Metode Penelitian Pendidikan. Alfabeta. Bandung

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 14 Tahun 2005 Tentang Guru Dan Dosen

Undang-Undang Republik Indonesia Nomor 20 Tahun 2003 Tentang Sistem Pendidikan Nasional

Usman, Moh. Uzer. 2010. Menjadi Guru Profesional. Bandung: Remaja Rosdakarya




DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.34125/kp.v5i1.462

Refbacks

  • There are currently no refbacks.