Peer Review Process
The Jurnal Kepemimpinan dan Pengurusan Sekolah Review Policy is:
1. Articles sent by the author will be checked by the editor, especially checking the suitability of the manuscript with the scope of the journal and conformity with the Journal template. In this process, the editor will establish communication with the author so that the manuscript is worthy of being sent to reviewers or even returned/declined.
2. Articles that have passed the editor's check, are then sent to 2 reviewers for content review using the blind review method.
3. The review process will consider novelty, objectivity, methods, scientific impact, conclusions, and references.
4. Reviewers will suggest improvements and/or accept/reject articles.
5. The editor will decide by considering suggestions from reviewers whether the manuscript meets the requirements of the Jurnal Kepemimpinan dan Pengurusan Sekolah.
6. The editor's decision is final.